Manitou Logo Contest
People often ask if we have Manitou stickers, logos, and decals available for boats and automobiles. Although we previously have not, we decided to look into it and are in need of your help. What we want to know is: Where would you want to show off the Manitou logo?
Seeing as we happen to have 5 Manitou gear bags filled with cool accessories, we thought we would turn our logo challenge into a fun contest. See below for details on how to enter and have a shot at winning one of the bags.
Above we have provided a logo for you, and your task is to print off the logo and tell us where you would put it if it was on a sticker, decal, magnet, patch, or more. Would you place it on your automobile? Your refrigerator? We want you to get creative, have fun, and come up with some unique ideas!
An easy way to print the logo is to right click, save the image, and print it from your computer, or you can right click, open the image in a new tab, and print it from your browser. You also can find the logo here.
Once you have your photo, email it to email@example.com. The photo submissions will be open until August 26th.
After that, we will post all entries on the blog and have viewers vote for their favorites the week of August 27th. Below are a couple examples so you can see the type of photo we are looking for. You can be in the photo if you would like.
How To Enter
- Like Manitou Pontoon Boats on Facebook: Facebook.com/ManitouPontoons and follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/ManitouPontoons (if applicable)
- Follow the steps outlined on how to submit your logo photo.
- Individuals may submit one (1) entry total.
- 5 winners will be selected and each winner will receive a Manitou gear bag filled with a Frisbee, cooler cup, waterproof pouch, Manitou hat, and more.
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Be 13 years of age or older
- Be a Legal U.S. or Canadian citizen
- Enter before August 26th, 2012 at 11:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Adhere to all rules regarding entry process
- Be original.
- Include the logo in the photo.
- Be appropriate for all ages and free of profanity (We maintain the right to disqualify entries we deem inappropriate).
- The winners will be chosen and announced on September 3rd based on votes and input from Manitou staff.
- We retain the right to disqualify entrants for any behavior we deem to be misleading, fraudulent, offensive, or in violation of contest rules.
- This is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- No purchase necessary for entry.
- By entering, participants are providing information to Manitou Pontoon Boats and not to Facebook.
- By submitting an entry, participants are releasing the rights to their entries to be used for advertising purposes, on Manitou Pontoon Boats social media outlets, and the Manitou website.
- For questions regarding this promotion, please submit queries on our Facebook page and they will be responded to in a timely manner.
Who’s helping us spread the word: