APPLY HERE https://www.indeed.com/job/assembly-line-worker-c79fff280458be08
As an assembler you will be assisting in the building of luxury performance pontoon boats. Hours are Monday-Thursday 6AM-4:30PM (4 Days a week, 10 hour days) with Friday's worked for overtime. Guaranteed 40-50 hour work week with weekends off!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installing partsd of the boat together with the usage of basic hand & power tools such as air puns and torque wrenches
- Inspect finished boats displaying attention to detail while following quality guidelines
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability tow work in a team environment
- Desire to be cross-trained in various areads of assembly
- "Go-getter" attitude
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High School Diplmoa or GED.
- Manufacturing Expereince preferred, but not required
- Expereince with hands-on work and use o f power tools preferred
Life at Manitou and BRP
At Manitou and BRP, we have a deep connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Manitou Pontoon, Alumacraft, Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-side and all-terrain vehicles, Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, and Rotax motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our more than 12,600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP Marine Group/Manitou, you will be part of an exciting journey and personally evolve at the heart of an experienced team.
Follow us on:
● LinkedIn @BRP;
● Twitter @BRPnews;
● Facebook @BRPinfo.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.