APPLY HERE https://www.indeed.com/job/manitou-pontoon-boats-seeking-boat-yard-laborer-cb112c457290cc6b
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operating a boat hoist
- Setting up rigging for boats on semi trucks & trailers
- Using basic hand & power tools for repairs and small projects
- Operating pick-up truck & snow-plow trucks when needed
- Operate forklift, man-lift, and other equipment as needed
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Valid driver's license, chauffeur preferred
- Ability to lift heavy rigging & equipment
- Safety-orientated mind-set
- Customer service attitude
- At least 1 year experience or willingness to learn how to operate heavy equipment
Life at Manitou and BRP
At Manitou and BRP, we have a deep connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Manitou Pontoon, Alumacraft, Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-side and all-terrain vehicles, Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, and Rotax motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our more than 12,600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP Marine Group/Manitou, you will be part of an exciting journey and personally evolve at the heart of an experienced team.
Follow us on:
● LinkedIn @BRP;
● Twitter @BRPnews;
● Facebook @BRPinfo.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.