APPLY HERE https://careers.brp.com/global/en/job/17201/Engineering-Internship-ME-IE
At Manitou Pontoon Boats, we are the best in performance & luxury! Due to our expected growth, we are looking for two Industrial/Manufacturing Engineers to join our team for the August - December 2021 semester.
- Create and modify simple CAD drawings of facility layout
- Process flow diagrams
- Creating standard work instructions
- Value-stream mapping
- Process studies (Takt time)
- Must be able to travel throughout the term of the internship
- Must be able to work independently and in a team-based environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Student currently enrolled & pursuing a Bachelor’s Engineering Degree from an accredited institution
- Student with a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Ability to work at least 20 hours per week during the internship period August - December 2021
- Ability to provide own transportation to/from job site
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
- Local candidate
- Student currently enrolled & pursuing a Bachelor’s in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering from an accredited institution
- Student with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience creating and reading process flow diagrams
- Ability to clearly document, for the purpose of communicating standards, physical observations (process time studies, standard work instructions)
Life at Manitou and BRP
At Manitou and BRP, we have a deep connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Manitou Pontoon, Alumacraft, Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-side and all-terrain vehicles, Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, and Rotax motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our more than 12,600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP Marine Group/Manitou, you will be part of an exciting journey and personally evolve at the heart of an experienced team.
Follow us on:
● LinkedIn @BRP;
● Twitter @BRPnews;
● Facebook @BRPinfo.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.