APPLY HERE https://www.indeed.com/job/hrbp-2nd-shiftimmediate-need-00e96666f244e792
POSITION SUMMARY- This is a 2nd shift position. Sunday - Wednesday 7:00 pm - 5:30 am
Are you a motivated and curious individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment? Do you have a passion for developing inviduidual/teams and seek to take on a wide variety of duties? Are you flexible and able to handle ambiguous situations?
Manitou/BRP would love for you to join our growing team. Our newly created HRBP role will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on our 2nd shift operations. This role is multi-faceted with the ability to touch and influence all HR areas including but not limited to Employee Relations/Business Support and administration of BRP Manitou’s core compliance, safety, and security programs on assigned shift.
YOUR KEY RESPONSBILITIES
- Employee Relations/Business Support
- Performs HR-specific research, investigates, and resolves issues as required.
- Responds and resolves employee inquiries regarding payroll or HRMS procedures to provide the necessary, responsive support.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with employees.
- Interface with other departments as required to provide reports, answer questions and investigate financial charging inquiries.
- Employee Benefits
- Serve as a liaison between employees and the various payroll/benefit programs.
- Provide council, assistance, and follow-up on company benefits, policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Ensures compliance with all financial, legal, and internal control requirements.
- Serves as primary contact and leader on assigned shift related to response and administration of all Safety & Security protocols
- Other duties as assigned or required to ensure the work team delivers key projects, strategies, and a great employee experience.
YOUR QULAIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Technical Diploma in a related field or equivalent, demonstrated experience.
- At least 2 Years of applied experience.
- Self-motivated, rigorous, and exceptional problem solver.
- Systems proficiency with Google Suite, ADP & Microsoft Office Suite highly preferred
Life at Manitou and BRP
At Manitou and BRP, we have a deep connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Manitou Pontoon, Alumacraft, Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-side and all-terrain vehicles, Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, and Rotax motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our more than 12,600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP Marine Group/Manitou, you will be part of an exciting journey and personally evolve at the heart of an experienced team.
Follow us on:
● LinkedIn @BRP;
● Twitter @BRPnews;
● Facebook @BRPinfo.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.