APPLY HERE https://www.indeed.com/job/hr-manager-dde5fc76aa8e12db
We are looking for a leader, innovator, problem solver, strategic thinker, and business partner who is capable of connecting with employees at all organizational levels. Focus areas include employee relations, recruitment and selection, performance management, employee development, strategic planning, and legal compliance. This individual will also provide leadership and team mobilization for creating and sustaining the practices and an exceptional employee experience that will enable the ongoing growth of our business. Tenacity, energy, integrity, and authentic interest in people best describe our ideal candidate.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Management team and global HR function to drive business results that optimize talent, structure, process, and culture.
- Collaborate with the Site Leadership team to further nurture and develop a world-class Employee Relations environment and Employee Experience.
- Develop short and long-term HR strategies and solutions designed to increase operational performance and efficiency.
- Provide advice and counsel to internal customers on all human capital issues to ensure fair and consistent treatment.
- Utilize HR analytics tools to provide data to business partners including but not limited to headcount, absenteeism, and turnover.
- Promote and be the behavioral benchmark for business ethics and core values.
- Develop and/or conduct training and presentations as needed.
- Develop and provide recommendations for the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives that increase the engagement and effectiveness of our work team.
- Function as a coach and business partner.
- Resolve employee relations issues.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL
- Managerial courage and business ethics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and a high tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- Must be self-directed and able to effectively prioritize tasks/work.
- Committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of work.
- Knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful human resource experience working as an HR Business Partner across multiple departments/disciplines
- Some experience working in the manufacturing sector required
- Experience functioning as senior/lead HR professional in the delivery of Strategic Planning, Organizational Design & Talent Management.
- Experience working nationally and/or globally is an asset
Life at Manitou and BRP
At Manitou and BRP, we have a deep connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Manitou Pontoon, Alumacraft, Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-side and all-terrain vehicles, Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, and Rotax motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our more than 12,600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP Marine Group/Manitou, you will be part of an exciting journey and personally evolve at the heart of an experienced team.
Follow us on:
● LinkedIn @BRP;
● Twitter @BRPnews;
● Facebook @BRPinfo.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.