APPLY HERE https://www.indeed.com/job/maintenance-technician-and-crib-attendant-2nd-shift-938eb01ae795e93d
POSITION SUMMARY - This is position is 2nd shift: Sunday - Wednesday 7:00 pm - 5:30 am
As the Manitou’s Crib Attendant you will be customer service-focused to your fellow co-workers! You will be required to maintain consumable resources and tools at appropriate inventory levels at the most competitive costs. You will quickly become known as the “go-to” and “fix it” team member. Each day you will be challenged to contribute to the success of our overall business!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inventories, stores, distributes and procures certain consumables and tools used in production to set them up for success each day while controlling spending.
- Issues tools and equipment to team members and maintains tracking records of users, tools and equipment issued, returned, and repaired in company database or other system using the computer.
- Records necessary entries and processes all inventory documents to include PO generation and coding.
- Maintains tool functionality, calibration specifications, and safe conditions by performing frequent inspections of tools and equipment for wear, effects, or damage.
- Repairs, services, sharpens, and lubricates tools and equipment, using hand tools, spray gun, pressurized spray can, etc.
- Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
- Drives forklift to deliver and expedite required materials as needed.
- Perform other purchasing/planning activities as required.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High School degree required. Certificate of completion in machine repair a plus.
- Customer service, professional, proactive attitude, and approach.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Background or familiarity with the marine or boating industry professional or recreationally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently, typically initiating own tasks with minimal supervision
Life at Manitou and BRP
At Manitou and BRP, we have a deep connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Manitou Pontoon, Alumacraft, Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-side and all-terrain vehicles, Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, and Rotax motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our more than 12,600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP Marine Group/Manitou, you will be part of an exciting journey and personally evolve at the heart of an experienced team.
Follow us on:
● LinkedIn @BRP;
● Twitter @BRPnews;
● Facebook @BRPinfo.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.