APPLY HERE https://www.indeed.com/job/material-planner-272a9a7dbdb84189
Get ready to grow, learn, and work closely with a cross-functional team of business leaders! As a part of the Manitou-BRP team, the Buyer/Planner works in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that provides high visibility throughout the organization. Buyer/Planners are responsible for raw material flow to support the production of Manitou pontoon boats on time, on quality, and at cost. At Manitou, we challenge ourselves to not just contribute at the department level but to the success of our overall business.
YOUR KEY RESPONSBILITIES
- Schedule and release purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery of our finished product to our customers.
- Monitor open order report for all products assigned, verify quantity and on-time delivery per scheduling agreement through daily or weekly communication with suppliers.
- Run shortage reports, collaborate with suppliers to adjust delivery schedule as necessary, escalate any potential risk to material's leadership.
- Proactively maintaining material master information within MRP (MOQs, receiving parameters, lead times, safety stock, packaging information) to ensure production coverage, drive down working capital and minimize excess and obsolete inventory.
- Collaborate internally with supplier quality and sourcing, and externally with supplier to disposition non-conforming material and negotiate chargebacks.
- Support engineering changes by providing inventory analysis and effectivity dates.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or related field is required.
- 1-3 years supply chain or material management experience preferred.
- Proactive and persistent in addressing challenges and creating solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to maintain while under high pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to function as a proactive contributor within a dynamic team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google (Gmail, Sheets, Docs).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working experience with a MRP (CSI/Siteline preferred).
Life at Manitou and BRP
At Manitou and BRP, we have a deep connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Manitou Pontoon, Alumacraft, Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-side and all-terrain vehicles, Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, and Rotax motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our more than 12,600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP Marine Group/Manitou, you will be part of an exciting journey and personally evolve at the heart of an experienced team.
Follow us on:
● LinkedIn @BRP;
● Twitter @BRPnews;
● Facebook @BRPinfo.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.