APPLY HERE https://www.indeed.com/job/metal-fabricator-2734e886d7c40de0
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hours are Monday-Thursday 6AM-4:30PM (4 Days a week, 10 hour days) with Friday's worked for overtime. Guaranteed 40-50 hour work week with weekends off!
- The parts/metal fabricator is the first department to start the build/assembly process.
- Operation of saws to cut metal pieces. Will be cross-trained on multiple machines.
- Fast-paced environment.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- The ideal candidate is mechanically inclined and enjoys hand on work.
- Must be able to work independently for most of the shift; periodically working as a team.
- Usage of tape measure.
- Must be good with numbers.
Life at Manitou and BRP
At Manitou and BRP, we have a deep connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Manitou Pontoon, Alumacraft, Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-side and all-terrain vehicles, Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, and Rotax motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our more than 12,600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP Marine Group/Manitou, you will be part of an exciting journey and personally evolve at the heart of an experienced team.
Follow us on:
● LinkedIn @BRP;
● Twitter @BRPnews;
● Facebook @BRPinfo.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.