APPLY HERE https://www.indeed.com/job/plant-controller-369caeeec60398bc
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Seize the opportunity to play an influential role in a rapidly growing business
- Be part of a dynamic and challenging environment, ideal for accelerated professional development
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people
As the Plant Controller for our pontoon manufacturing site located in Lansing, Michigan, oversee the local finance processes with a focus on manufacturing activities. Contribute to the rapid expansion of our Marine Group by acting as the key financial advisor to the local leadership team, guiding and influencing them in ensuring short- and long-term financial goals are met.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and actively contribute to quarterly forecasting activities by advising business partners, challenging their assumptions, analyzing variances, and summarizing results
- Play an active role in the monthly financial reporting activities by preparing, analyzing, and summarizing results
- Be the expert of the ERP and financial system (Infor CSI) by understanding its functionality, its interconnection with the manufacturing operations, and developing a solid understanding of the data
- Track costs and profitability and contribute to finding ways to improve them
- Present forecast, monthly reporting, and various other analyses to members of the Marine Management team
- Proactively identify financial risks and opportunities in your scope of responsibilities and recommend actions to take
- Be responsible for overall information integrity in your scope of responsibility and support audit and tax conformity requests
- Participate and influence various “ad hoc” projects ensuring their contribution to the Marine Group’s financial objectives
- Oversee capital investment analyses and recommend projects to prioritize for manufacturing, cost reduction, and expansion activities
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience, with expertise in manufacturing and operations support required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage priorities
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, gain the trust of partners and negotiate objectives
- Self-sufficiency and initiative to quickly identify your business partner’s needs
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Infor CSI experience is a plus
- *This role offers a hybrid work schedule - 2 days per week working from home. Local candidates only.
Life at Manitou and BRP
At Manitou and BRP, we have a deep connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Manitou Pontoon, Alumacraft, Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-side and all-terrain vehicles, Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, and Rotax motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our more than 12,600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP Marine Group/Manitou, you will be part of an exciting journey and personally evolve at the heart of an experienced team.
Follow us on:
● LinkedIn @BRP;
● Twitter @BRPnews;
● Facebook @BRPinfo.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.