APPLY HERE https://www.indeed.com/job/powder-coatersandblaster-09cb671e0a7edb1f
YOUR KEY REPSONSIBILITIES
- Hours are Monday-Thursday 6AM-4:30PM (4 Days a week, 10 hour days) with Friday's worked for overtime. Guaranteed 40-50 hour work week with weekends off!
- Sandblast metal fabricated pieces
- Use an Empire sandblaster in the blast cabinet on smaller pieces
- Be able to work in a protective suit and respirator
- Be able keep up with very physical work
- Work independently but also have great teamwork skills
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High School Diplmoa or GED.
- Manufacturing Expereince preferred, but not required
- Expereince with hands-on work and use o f power tools preferred
Life at Manitou and BRP
At Manitou and BRP, we have a deep connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Manitou Pontoon, Alumacraft, Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-side and all-terrain vehicles, Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, and Rotax motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our more than 12,600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP Marine Group/Manitou, you will be part of an exciting journey and personally evolve at the heart of an experienced team.