AVAILABLE LENGTHS: 23 to 27Build Your Own X-Plode
With optional dual engines, you can even up the ante for performance and sports, whether you’re skippering or skiing. Prepare to be impressed — and to impress.
Note: Floor plans are not drawn precisely to scale. Actual spacing and dimensions may differ.
X-Plode Standard Features
- 12 Volt Outlet & USB Port/Aux In
- Cooler, Soft Side
- Cupholder, Portable
- Cupholders, Built-In
- Custom Marine Vinyl
- Dinette Table (2 Tables Std. w/SRS, SRW)
- Extended Starboard Chaise
- Furniture, Chaise with Flip Up Arm Rests
- Gas Tank, 43 Gallon V-Toon, 90 Gallon Twin Engine
- Ladder, Rear Entry Wide 4 Step
- Powder Coated Walls
- Privacy Station Assembly in Chaise (does not include Porta Potti)
- Seat Hinges, Hands Free Loading
- Ski Tow Bar
Biminis & Enclosures
- Bimini Top & Boot, Powder Coated Aluminum w/LED Lights
- Mooring Cover, Color Matched
Construction & Quality
- Corner Castings, Stainless Steel
- Crossmembers, Extruded Aluminum
- Deck, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fasteners, Stainless Steel
- Furniture, Hybrid Rotomold
- Hull, SHP
- Lift Gates
- Mooring Cleats, Stainless Steel, 4
- Mooring Eyes
- Motor Mount, Integrated Billet Aluminum
- NMMA Certified using ABYC Standards
- Nose Cones, Anti-spray integrated splash fins
- Pontoon Tube Riser, Full-length
- Powder Coated Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Dock Guard
- Riser Brackets, "M" Style
- Transducer Bracket
- Wall Spacers, Deck Draining
- Wall Tubing, Heavy Duty, .090" Thick, 1.25" Square
- Flooring, Vinyl
- Display, Simrad Go 7 Smart Screen
- Helm Chair, Slider
- Helm Chair, Reclining High Back and Flip Up Bolster
- Helm Storage Box
- Helm, Raised Fiberglass
- Master ON/OFF Battery Switch
- Steering Wheel, Gussi Garda
- Steering, Hydraulic Power Assist (SHP)
- Bimini Anchor Light, LED
- Bimini Top LED
- In Wall, LED Docking & Navigation Lights
- Light, Courtesy LED
- Lights, Cupholders Blue LED
- Lights, Track Interior Blue LED
- Deluxe Kicker KMC10 Bluetooth Stereo & 6 Kicker Speakers (4 Speakers on RF, RFW)
Note: Standard Features listed above may not be available for all length and hull choices. Please use the Pontoon Configurator for specific availability.
X-Plode Technical Specifications
|Model||Length Overall*/Deck||Tube Diameter||Weight||Persons/Capacity||Max HP|
|23 X-Plode SHP 575||24' 4"/23' 10" 7.42 m/7.26 m||25", 27", 25" 64,69,64 cm||3,655 lbs. 1,658 kg||13/1,835 lbs. 13/832 kg||300|
|23 X-Plode SHP 575 Dual Engine||24' 8"/24' 2" 7.52 m/7.37 m||25", 27", 25" 64,69,64 cm||4,045 lbs. 1,835 kg||10/1,660 lbs. 10/753 kg||500|
|25 X-Plode SHP 575||26' 4"/25' 10" 8.03 m/7.87 m||25", 27", 25" 64,69,64 cm||3,885 lbs. 1,762 kg||14/1,935 lbs. 14/878 kg||400|
|25 X-Plode SHP 575 Dual Engine||26' 8"/26' 2" 8.13 m/7.98 m||25", 27", 25" 64,69,64 cm||4,160 lbs. 1,887 kg||13/1,775 lbs. 13/805 kg||600|
|27 X-Plode SHP 575||28' 4"/27' 10" 8.64 m/8.48 m||25", 27", 25" 64,69,64 cm||4,050 lbs. 1,837 kg||16/2,255 lbs. 16/1,023 kg||400|
|27 X-Plode SHP 575 Dual Engine||28' 8"/28' 2" 8.74 m/8.59 m||25", 27", 25" 64,69,64 cm||4,355 lbs. 1,975 kg||15/2,055 lbs. 15/932 kg||800|
* Includes transom.
X-Plode Floor Plans
The SRS is a dynamic split-rear seating floorplan giving you access to the built-in swim platform for tubers, boarders and skiers. The seats also convert into rear sun lounges with electronically actuating back rests.
The SRW offers the same great features of the SRS but with protection from the wind via a full windshield for the driver and passenger.
The RF floorplan maximizes the seating so that there is plenty of room for all your guests by putting benches in the front and back of the boat.
The RFW offers the same great features of the RF but with protection from the wind via a full windshield for the driver and passenger.
The RFX floorplan takes our popular RF layout and classes it up a bit with rear fiberglass pods in place of the standard benches. This maximizes your seating for guests and your shore appeal for the Joneses.
The RFXW offers the same great features of the RFX but with protection from the wind via a full windshield for the driver and passenger.
Note: Floor plans are not drawn precisely to scale, actual spacing and dimensions may differ.